As you all know there are many reasons to cause acne. It is most common in teenagers and adults. Most of the time it happens because of excessive oil production in the body.
It also happens due to hormonal imbalance, the unhealthy diet include lots of deep-fried & junk food, the release of cortisol hormones due to excessive stress, poor sleeping habits, and many more reasons.
So, today we will tell you how you can treat acne easily at home with some natural home remedies.
1. Honey And Cinnamon:
- Mix one tablespoon of cinnamon powder in 3 tablespoons of raw honey.
- Simply mix together the two ingredients.
- Microwave for 30seconds and apply when not too hot.
- Apply this mixture on your face, and wait for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin c and it contains anti-bacterial properties, which helps to fight the bacteria agents causing your breakouts.
- It reduces redness and inflammation that may help treat inflammatory acne.
- Use a clean cotton swab to apply lemon juice on your face and rinse it off with normal water after 10-15 minutes.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Apple cider vinegar contains organic acid that may help to kill the bacteria that causes acne.
- It reduces the appearance of scars also.it also helps to tone your skin.
- Take one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, one tablespoon of aloe vera gel, and 3 tablespoons of water.
- Mix it well and apply this on your face using a cotton swab.
- Let sit for 5-20 seconds, and then rinse it off with water and pat dry.
4. Aloe Vera Gel:
- Aloe vera has many natural properties that heal off, fix off especially for your skin.
- Apply aloe vera gel directly on your pimples.
- You can use aloe vera as a cleanser also, it boosts the blood flow in your skin and kills harmful bacterias.
- Take one tablespoon of aloe vera, one tablespoon of raw honey, and 2-3 tablespoons of rose water.
- Apply this on your face and leave it overnight, and wash it off with normal water the next morning and see the results.
- You can use this on a daily basis, as it has no side effects.
- It also helps you to give you a healthy and glowing skin.
5. Green Tea:
- Green tea is a versatile acne fighter, with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties.
- It can also reduce sebum production.
- Remove the leaves from one or two tea bags and moisten them with warm water.
- Mix the leaves with honey and aloe vera gel.
- Apply the mixture on your face and leave it for 10-20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water.
- It also helps to lighten dark spots and blemishes from the skin.
6. Tea Tree Oil:
- Tea tree oil has its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- It calms redness, swelling, and inflammation from your skin.
- It can be beneficial for all skin types.
- Mix 3-4 drops of tea tree oil with 1-2 tablespoon of honey.
- Apply this mixture on your face and leave it for 20 minutes, and rinse it off with normal water.
- It also helps to prevent and reduce acne scars, gives you smooth and clear skin.
7. Proper Diet:
- One of the best ways to prevent future pimples from occurring is to take care of your body from the inside.
- Avoid caffeine, excessive sugar, and processed food.
- Try to eat more foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids, probiotics, zinc, and vitamin A.
- Eating a healthy diet can help promote clear skin and prevent acne.