In summers we usually feel skin irritation and dehydration. Tiny Box of Beauty cares for your skin that’s why today we are sharing 7 simple skincare hacks that make your skin healthy in this summer, Let’s get started step by step skincare routine:
1. Use Face Mist
Face mist helps in calming and cooling our skin, tighten pores, nourish skin, and give you a healthy-looking glow. It should be used twice daily.
The Best Face Mist For Summers:
- Bodyharbals lavender facial mist
- Kaya skin clinic white resilience refinfg mist
- Loreal paris uv perfect aqua essence city face mist
- Wow lavender and rose skin mist toner
- The body shop vitamin e face mist
2. Use A Moisturizer
Moisturizing is an important step to maintain your skin’s healthy cells and protect it from irritation. By moisturizing your skin daily you can reduce your chances of acne, breakouts, or any kind of skin problem. It prevents your skin from dryness.
The Best Moisturizer For Summers:
- Lakme peach milk moisturizer
- Nivea soft moisturizing cream
- Plum green tea mattifying moisturizer
- Cetaphil moisturizing cream
- Biotique bio morning nectar flawless skin moisturizer
3. Use Sunscreen
Sunscreen is used to protect the skin from the harmful effect of the sun. They help to prevent sunburn and it reduces the appearance of sun damage. It also helps in prevent our skin from harmful UV rays.
The Best Sunscreen For Summers:
- Kaya Ultra Light Aquagel Sunscreen SPF 25
- Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte SPF 50 PA+++ Gel
- Organic Harvest Sunscreen For Oily Skin SPF 30
- Mama’s earth Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen SPF50
- Lacto Calamine Sun Shield SPF 30 PA ++
4. Cover Your Face
If you need to go out, cover yourself properly. Wear a scarf to cover your face and neck, glasses to cover your eyes, wear a sun hat. It will help to prevent your skin from sunburn and UV rays.
5. Keep Your Skin Hydrated
Hot and humid weather leads to dehydration in the body. Keep a water bottle with you during the day. You can also add a slice of lemon or you can keep glucose water with you for better results.
Here are some best hydration drinks that can help to hydrate your body all day:
- Fruit Juices
- Coconut water
- Fruit-infused water
6. Exfoliate Regularly
In the summer your skin tends to be more oily because the heat and humidity increase the oil production. Exfoliating your skin one to two times in a week is enough to be effective for dry skin. For oily skin, it may require more frequent exfoliation. Avoid over-exfoliating as it can lead to irritation and redness. Exfoliation removes dead cells from your skin and gives you clear and glowing skin.
7. Add More Fruits And Vegetables In Your Diet
Fruit and Vegetables supply antioxidants and vitamins that help protect your skin from free radicals and sun damage which keeps the skin looking younger and more radiant. During summers your body needs more fruits and vegetables that are rich in water, electrolyte, and antioxidants. A healthy diet during summers keeps your energy levels up and stable. It keeps your body cool, calm, and hydrated.
The 10 best food you should have during the summers: