COVID-19 has spread panic in the minds of people all over the world. At the same time, people in India are also getting increasingly infected with it. Which can further increase India’s difficulties in the coming times. So, all the people need to be careful with this because COVID-19 has killed people in many developing countries too. Therefore, it is most important that you recognize the symptoms of COVId-19.
On the other hand, there are still many questions in the minds of people regarding infection and prevention methods with COVID-19. Coronavirus affects different people in different ways. COVID-19 is a respiratory disease caused by a coronavirus called SARC-CoV-2.
Most of the people who are infected with it feel mild to moderate symptoms and some of them are also those who start recovering without any special treatment. People who already have a serious illness and who are over 60 years of age are also at higher risk of death with COVID-19 disease.
Symptoms Of COVID-19 Include:
- Dry cough
- Shortness of breath
- Aches and pains
- Sore throat
- While very few people experience diarrhea, nausea, and runny nose.
People with symptoms who are otherwise healthy should get it checked and consult a doctor. People with symptoms of fever, cough, or difficulty in breathing should call their doctor and ask for special treatment from their doctor.
Symptoms usually begin in 5-7 days in individuals infected with COVID-19. For example, if you have come in contact with someone who is suffering from corona, then after 5-7 days its symptoms will start showing. Sometimes it can take 14 days or longer. We would advise you that if you travel abroad recently, then, first of all, inform the doctor about this and get the COVID-19 test done.
Some Ways To Avoid COVID-19:
To prevent this infection and slow down the transmission of COVID-19, do the following:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and clean water or clean them with an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter between people who cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your face repeatedly.
- Cover your mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing.
- If you feel unwell, stay home.
- Do not smoke.
- Do yoga or exercises that strengthen the lungs.
- Avoid going out unnecessarily and avoid traveling anywhere and do not go to crowded places and keep the proper distance from everyone.