While the entire world is troubled by the outbreak of the coronavirus, some of those who have very mild symptoms of COVID-19, for such patients, the Health government has devised a method of home isolation. After which COVID-19 patients with very mild symptoms have strictly followed these measures to deal with this infection and by doing this those people have recovered quickly.
This is the time to prepare ourselves and it is challenging for everyone. The Health government is giving the same advice to everyone to avoid the coronavirus. Everyone has to keep their immune system good and take great care of social distancing.
Patients With Very Mild Symptoms Of COVID-19
According to patients with very mild symptoms of COVID-19, they did not have any symptoms of coronavirus infection. But only after getting the test done, they come to know they are infected with it. They do not have any symptoms of cough, fever, and cold.
Doctors are treating such people at their home, the doctors are keeping their condition record from there phones. In such situations, people infected with COVID-19 need to take great care of themselves and try not to come in contact with any other member of the household. If there are any elderly or diabetic patients at home, then you will have to follow these rules strictly. It will be very good for you and your family.
Home Care Tips For COVID-19 Patients With Very Mild Symptoms:
- Keep eating a nutritious diet that includes lots of fruits and vegetables and hot liquids.
- Don’t drink cold water, always drink normal water.
- Be sure to consume a multivitamin containing Zinc & Vitamin C for at least 10 days, this will be very good for the immune system.
- The infected person should do all his/her tasks on their own like washing clothes, keep their plates and cups separate, and keep their hands clean frequently.
- Even your toilet should be separate from the household and it will be your responsibility to clean it
- COVID-10 patients with very mild symptoms have to wear a mask at home all the time.
- Repeated handwashing with soap and water or using hand sanitizer properly.
- You have to keep a record of your body temperature regularly so that if your health worsens, you can immediately consult a doctor and when your health deteriorates, the doctor can tell you some medicines that give you some relief.
- You should avoid any contact with your family member.
- Those who have not yet been infected with the coronavirus will also have to take great care of social distancing as this is the only cure to avoid it.
COVID-19 is a new disease, and various facts about the virus causing it has been revealed and some are yet to come. However, all people need to be very cautious until its vaccine is introduced. For those who have very mild symptoms of COVID-19 or who don’t have, everyone should follow the precautions strictly.