With the arrival of monsoon, there is relief from the heat, but a change in weather also means a change in temperature and humidity of the atmosphere. Heat and humidity are deeply associated with the monsoon season. it brings many skin & hair problems with it.
There are many people who face heavy hair falls during the rainy season and other infections also. Hair fall & dandruff are common problems during the rainy season. There can be many reasons for this in monsoon. In this season, special care is needed for hairs.
So, in today’s article, let’s know about some important tips suggested by hair experts. Which are very important for our hair health & long life.
- In the rainy season, due to the moisture in the air, the hair roots become quite oily. In this case, you should use a sulfate-free cleanser. When you wash your hair during the rainy season, rub the roots of the hair thoroughly and wash it thrice a week. Cleaning your hairs alternate day is very good for your hairs during monsoon.
- After washing your hair, do not tie wet hair at all. Allow the hair to evaporate and tie them only when they get dry.
- It takes a long time to dry hair during the rainy season, so you should avoid combing the wet hair, let them dry properly when only comb your hair.
- Curly and wavy hairs are very difficult to manage during the rainy season, so apply the serum on your hairs, so that it can be easily managed.
- Oiling the hairs at least once or twice a week is very important for healthy hairs. The biggest reason for hair fall or breakage is that many people avoid applying oil to hair.
- If your hairs are dry, use cream-based shampoo and conditioner. Also do not forget to apply a hair mask, it will retain moisture in the air for one to two months.
- For oily hairs and scalp, lightweight shampoo and conditioner are best suited. By using this your hairs do not remain sticky.
- If you are dealing with dandruff, anti-dandruff shampoo is most effective.
- Hair nutrition is very important during the rainy season. Taking care of your diet is also important at that time. There is a direct relationship between healthy hair and a nutritious diet.
- So if you are worried about your hair health, then take care of your diet. You should have a balanced diet at that time, which means it includes all the nutrients. For example, your food should be a balanced combination of carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins, minerals & water.
- Do not sit in front of AC or cooler for a long time, because due to more exposure of AC and cooler, hair loses its natural moisture. The more natural ways you use to keep your hair dry, the healthier your hair will be.
These are some special points which can turn into big and effective in terms of healthy hair if uses properly. If we keep all these things in our minds then it is not at all difficult to keep the hair healthy and strong.